GREENHOUSE AIR CONDITIONING
The main purpose of growing in the greenhouse is to protect the plant from undesirable external factors while trying to eliminate dependence on environmental conditions. At this point, climate factor, which is the biggest factor, comes into play. Greenhouses are growing environments that offer us a great advantage in artificial air conditioning. Greenhouse air conditioning elements; We can separate it as greenhouse heating systems, greenhouse cooling systems and greenhouse misting systems..
GREENHOSUE HEATING SYSTEMS
Every plant has a temperature value that it needs in order to grow and bear fruit, and ensuring this value is very important for the production efficiency. However, greenhouses have the feature of easy heating and cooling. Therefore, there are some features that are sought for heating. These;
- Temperature in greenhouses should be adjusted independently of outside temperature.
- The set temperature should be distributed evenly throughout the greenhouse.
- It should be able to work efficiently and fuel should be provided easily and at low cost.
The form can be listed. For this, we mentioned about the importance of the plan in detail in our article titled Greenhouse Project Preparation and Greenhouse Construction. For efficient and least costly heating, greenhouse cover material and greenhouse roof shape, greenhouse length and greenhouse height should be chosen in the most appropriate way according to the current climate conditions.
Greenhouse heating methods
- Heating with stoves; It is the installation of stoves used with solid, liquid or gaseous fuels in the greenhouse at certain intervals and it is a common heating method used by burning the specified fuels.
- Electric heating is done by first ensuring that the air flow applied on the electrically heated resistance is dispersed into the greenhouse. The second method is provided by circulating electrically heated water in the greenhouse.
- Heating with heater is achieved by circulating the heated water in a greenhouse in a closed system.
- Heating with hot air is done by spraying the heated air into the greenhouse through a pipe through the holes on the pipe at certain intervals
- While using solar energy in the heating method using natural energy sources, either the roof slope is positioned relative to the sun and the method of using the maximum amount of sunlight is heated or heated by the solar collectors. In another method, geothermal energy is used. In this method, greenhouses are heated by using hot water and steam extracted from underground.
You can look at the heating section on our solutions page for the greenhouse heating systems that are the most suitable for your production
GREENHOUSE COOLING SYSTEMS
We have mentioned that the optimum temperature value range required for each plant to grow and bear fruit, if this value exceeds the optimum and reaches the maximum, then the environment must be cooled for the plant, otherwise cooling is required in order to fulfill some biological functions of the plant.
Cooling in greenhouses can be done by several different methods and systems. We can separate these as greenhouse ventilation cooling, greenhouse fan cooling, shading cooling, and cooling with cellulose pads.
Cooling with ventilation can included in the aim of maintaining a healthy greenhouse and gas balance within the greenhouse. The greenhouse ventilation system is the window systems that can be opened mechanically or electronically, located on the roof or near the roof, opening to the outside. there are some technical features that these systems should have. these features are as follows
The greenhouse ventilation openings should be large enough, sturdy and sealed when closed, and should be designed to properly create air circulation when this system is installed
In cooling with the greenhouse fan, the air inside the greenhouse is exchanged with the help of the fans opening out from the greenhouse, and it is dependent on the principle of removing the unwanted hot air inside the greenhouse.
In shading and cooling, they are curtain systems that are installed in the greenhouse and installed in parallel with the greenhouse floor, which can be opened and closed by mechanical or electronic methods if desired
Cooling with cellulose pads are the systems that allow humid cold air to enter and cool in the greenhouse by the air absorption created by the water and exhaust fans circulating in the cellulosic papers mounted vertically on the greenhouse wall.
You can look at the cooling section on our solutions page for the greenhouse cooling systems that are most suitable for your production
GREENHOUSE MISTING SYSTEMS
It is very important to maintain the optimum humidity for each plant, because it protects the plant from the freezing events in the winter due to the sudden drop in humidity, and the efficiency decrease due to the extreme heat in the summer, while maintaining the heat balance in the environment. Besides, excessive moisture can cause diseases to spread faster in the greenhouse and therefore moisture balance is extremely important.
Greenhouse humidification systems are provided by pulverizing water into the air through humidifier nozzles. While the water that is pulverized into the air provides moisture, this moisture is distributed homogeneously through the circulation fan placed in the greenhouse at certain intervals and these systems can be operated at certain time intervals or remote control depending on the greenhouse automation systems if desired.
As a result, greenhouse air conditioning, which is one of the main objectives of its installation, is extremely important for plant yield and producer.With proper air conditioning and greenhouse automation systems, high efficiency can be obtained from production while maintaining plant health